Food Pantry volunteer opportunities are available Monday - Friday.
Monday 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Thursday 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday 8:30 am - 12:00 pm at East Aurora High School
Location: 834 N. Highland Ave. Aurora, IL.
Contact: [email protected] or call #(630) 897.5431
Marie's Pantry Volunteers are the backbone of our compassionate community, sharing healthy produce, deli, dairy, frozen meat and baked goods with households in need. Group volunteer visits are welcome!
Volunteers also help organize and host incredible fundraising events throughout the year, such as "Garden Harvest Dinner" in August, and "Fill the Bowls - Taste of Fox Valley" in October.
What do Marie's Pantry Volunteers do?
- Share Food with guests on Wednesday, Friday or Saturday
- Drive Food Rescue vans to grocery stores
- Stock shelves and unload donations
- Community garden care
- East High Student Food Day
- Healthy cooking demonstrations
- Host a food drive with neighbors