Volunteers are available to accept Food Pantry Donations on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 9 am – 1 pm at the 834 N. Highland Ave. You may also call #(630) 897-5431 to schedule an appointment.
Food Donation Guidelines
Acceptance of product is governed by public health requirements and our commitment to provide a healthy balance of nutrient-rich foods across all food groups.
- Shelf-stable products
- Shelf-stabled dairy and juice that have a usable shelf life per the manufacturer
- Excess inventory from promotions, seasonal merchandise, and national or private-label products
- Excess food products from trade shows
Donations of the following nutritious foods are appreciated!
- Beans – canned, dried
- Boxed meals
- Chili – canned
- Fruit – cans, dried, squeeze packs
- Macaroni & cheese
- Meats – canned
- Peanut butter & jelly, jams
- Pasta – cans, bags & boxes
- Rice bags & boxes
- Seasoning packets
- Soups, Sauce & Stews – canned
- Tomato Sauce
- Tuna – canned
- Vegetables – canned
- Whole Grains
- Packaged perishable and frozen foods
- Unlabeled products or products removed from its original packaging
- Damaged products or products that have exceeded shelf life
- Repackaged or opened products
- Prepared food that has been exposed to public self-service
- Product that has been thawed
- Food containing alcohol
Donations of Household Goods, Office & School Supplies are appreciated!
Please call #(630) 897-5431 if you have any questions about donations.